Dual line component separation potential

This would also be useful for transcribing the root curve to the centre geometry so that these do not stick to surfaces. So that upon deletion the rest of the image is not affected.
I did find the tape measure after I posted this :wink:
It does relate to parallel lines and is not available for helices as far as I’m aware.

You might try the Spirix and U-V PolyGen plugins. The first will allow you to create surfaces formed by geometry that is “swept” using a variety of combined transforms. The second allows you to create arbitrary lines or surfaces from parametric equations of the form {x,y,z} = f(u,v). Both place the output in groups so it won’t combine with existing geometry.

Spirix:

U-V PolyGen:

I have to pay for the privilege of showing someone my designs allegedly. As when I tried the free one I didn’t get a copy. If it was a one time payment and offline there might be a product rather than a show and tell for expense.

Absolutely…
On the other hand:
What if it didn’t?

I have more than 4 hands sir.

If it didn’t share the image online why would the software have to be online ?
We could be talking multits.

What are you talking about?
There are people here happy to help you but you just won’t help us help you.

Is that a specific request box ?
Are you even typing to the person who started the thread ?
I will add, show me your assistance you interfering no useful comment yet “…”

You are just a troll.
And your offensive comment below, that has since been deleted, confirmed for me that you have no respect for anyone and won’t be receiving any help from me.