Domain Registration Requests

Hello Steve, I continue to have trouble logging in. I have allowed Pop-Ups for edu.sketchup.com What is the next step? Thank you. Doug

Hello,

Please flag Winchester Thurston School (@winchesterthurston.org) as being a K-12 institution. We are a private school using Google Apps for Education but are unable to sign into Sketchup for Schools. Thank you!

Please add schulzentrum-hall.at

Thank you!

Hello Steve,
Our students remain unable to login to SketchUp for Schools. I’ve worked with my network administrator and everything seems to be in order on the students’ Chromebooks where the application was uploaded at the beginning of the year. Access is gained via the following URL:

I was wondering if perhaps the domain had a typographical error?? The correct domain follows:

@col.pvt.k12.mn.us

If everything looks ok, is there something else we should be doing on our end? As an aside, I have allowed pop-ups for edu.sketchup.com

Looking forward to your guidance in getting our school up and running.
Thank you.
Doug Schulz

Can You whitelist our domain?
https://edu.erzeszow.pl/

Hello Steve,
Our students remain unable to login to SketchUp for Schools. I’ve worked with my network administrator and everything seems to be in order on the students’ Chromebooks where the application was uploaded at the beginning of the year. Access is gained via the following URL:

edu.sketchup.com### SketchUp

I was wondering if perhaps the domain had a typographical error?? The correct domain follows:

@col.pvt.k12.mn.us

If everything looks ok, is there something else we should be doing on our end? As an aside, I have allowed pop-ups for edu.sketchup.com

Looking forward to your guidance in getting our school up and running.
Thank you.
Doug Schulz

Dear Support,
Thank you for adding our school domain. I should have also included our student domain. Can they be added to?
Domain: @student.isf.edu.hk
Example student: 9999994@student.isf.edu.hk

This is a sub domain off of our primary @isf.edu.hk.
Thank you and best regards!

Hello,

Can you please add our school district domain as well?

Domain: nbisd.org
Example: students name1123@nbisd.org

thank you,

• Kevin

olá, você poderia disponibilizar o domínio do @ cefet-rj.br

Hi
Happy New Year!
Could you please add the following domain:

stlmstudent.org

We already have google classroom associated with this domain.

Thanks!

Please add our domain to the whitelist:

@cjrcavec.org

Our students are anxious to get started!

Thanks

Matt

@kkrumm, @clauanny_15, @shibumila, @mbudge

I have added your domains to our registry. Please try logging in and let me know if you continue to experience any issues. Please keep in mind that your G Suite or Microsoft Admin will still need to approve the app permissions in order to deploy SketchUp for Schools to your domain.

1 Like

Thank you!

@Steve_Ketchup Hey Steve. Any word on the @winchesterthurston.org domain? I made a request to have this domain whitelisted on December 14th. We use G Suite but have Google Classroom disabled. I’m guessing that’s why we can’t sign into Sketchup.

Hey there,

I’m wondering if you could add the following domain to the whitelist: @weocflex.org

Thanks
Brian

Our primary school has G Suite with Classroom but we have the “are you in the right place” error - could you please whitelist our domain @stthomasmores.co.uk?

@Steve_Ketchup Can SPS.ORG be added to the domain registry?

@Steve_Ketchup Can you whitelist our domain? We have an access error.

@iccividale.edu.it

@tonetl @bdauteuil @STM @Bruce_Douglas @iccividale

I have added your school email domains to our registry. Please try logging in again and let me know if you continue to see any errors.

Can you whitelist our domain? We are a high school from Spain and we have an access error.
@iesmacardona.cat
Thanks in advance.
Gabriel