Domain Registration Requests

Requesting Domain Whitelist

@waupacaschools.org

The following domains have been added to our registry.

@augustine
@Cjohnson10
@jroepel
@karlo.cruz
@wee_hong_shen
@sbaumann

I am still unable to get to SketchUp for Schools. I am trying to message @Tori_SU but when I click that link in your message, I just get her profile. Hoping tagging her in this message will get the job done. I need busdk12.com and stu.busdk12.com domains to be added to the whitelist.

Thank you,
Sandra Oberlies
Barstow High School

That is the wrong domain for our school. Our domain is @zionchesaning.com

@Steve_Ketchup Can you whitelist @penfield.edu and @student.penfield.edu for Penfield Central School District?

Can you please whitelist our domains to the list? Southeastern Regional School District.
@sersd.org (teachers)
@sestudent.org (students)

Thank you!

Dear @Steve_Ketchup,

could you please whitelist next domain? (@zaraobe.net)

Thx in advance.

Regards.

Please Register / Whitelist our two school domains. This is for the Massapequa School District (Long Island NY )

G Suite : msd23.org

Windows: msd.k12.ny.us

@BHall19 @MsCarrollArt @Urko.Zaraobe @MMedrano Each of your domain addresses have been manually registered. Please also make sure that district administrators have accepted the application’s permissions on behalf of your domain.

My students can’t seem to log in. Our domain is presentationacademy.org. We are using Microsoft accounts.

@sfirestone Is this a new login issue, or is it your first time accessing SketchUp for Schools?

We were getting all sorts of error messages for a variety of reasons. I finally figured out they had the wrong starting website to log in. They finally seem able to access and log in correctly now.

Susanne Firestone **‘**01 | Art Department Chair, NAHS Moderator

Presentation Academy
861 South Fourth Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40203
P 502.583.5935 ext. 126 | F 502.583.1342

sfirestone@presentationacademy.org

www.presentationacademy.org

4EB93C1CD5FF402E94CDECA477F02E8E.jpg

Please add @bhuhsd.net to the registry. We are currently experiencing the log in error.

Glad to hear it. Thank you for letting us know!

@ke_bhuhsd Could you please confirm your school district name for me? The domain address that your provided seems to redirect to a personal webpage, so I just want to verify that we have the correct information.

Bret Harte Union High School District.

Please register or allow all users under @einaudife.istruzioneer.it

Thanks in advance

Could you allow users of the domain mendelcollege.nl
Thanks!

Can you add these domains to allow Sketchup for Schools for Tomah Area School District:
@tasd.education
@tomah.education

Please whitelist cpi.edu
Thank you!