Domain Registration Requests

Hi everyone, thanks for all the posts. I’ll address all the latest posts here so just look for your username to see what part is relevant to you.

First up, @rewing @MrGTrinity and @cristina. I was able to find your websites and verify everything I needed so you are all set to go. Just deploy the app and you should be up and running. Don’t skip any steps though as that will cause errors later on.

As for you @mkondas, I was not able to locate your site based on what you posted and can not finish adding you to the database. Can you link your website and verify that you are a k-12 school or equivalent? As soon as I have that I can get you added.

Finally as for you @miller.daystar, I am still trying to set up a call to get your issue sorted out. Tori is out today so I don’t expect they will be able to reply before Monday. I’ll keep trying until we can get a meeting set up.

Thank you CaseyG, anything we could set up for next week?

Can you please add (I’m going to include the sub domains in case you differentiate between them):

staff.asd20. org
msa.asd20. org
student.asd20. org

Sorry for the spaces, but without them, you system doesn’t allow new users to post more than two links (which I wasn’t trying to post any).

Hi Team,
can you please whitelist our swiss K-12 school. The domain is (at) schulethalwil.ch

Thanks

Hi @eric.powell and @francois.segessemann. Thanks for the posts I’ll do my best to address both of you in a single post so just look for your username to find the part relevant to you.

First up eric.powell. Thanks for the link and thanks for the domain info. As your site is very comprehensive I was able to locate everything I needed and get your three domains added to our database as of a few minutes ago. You are all set to go.

As for you francois.segessemann, your post was lacking in a website but I was able to locate everything I needed regardless and get you added to the database too. You are also all set to go.

Just make sure neither of you miss any steps as you deploy the app as that will cause issues later on that may look similar to the error you are currently seeing.

Hello,
could you add our domain to your whitelist ?
@teachers : sepr.edu
@students : sepr.net
Thank you

Hi @pf_sepr, thanks for the post. Unfortunately I can’t quite get you added just yet. While you posted almost everything I need, your website is in French and I don’t speak that. Google Translate has been helpful, but it is not exactly something to be relied upon in this circumstance. Can you please confirm that you are a k-12 school or equivalent? All you need to do is write it in a post on this thread and we are all set to finish adding you.

@CaseyG Yes we’re a k-12 school equivalent. The english site is coming…

Thanks, that is all I needed from you. I just finished adding you to the database so you are all set to deploy the app now. Just make sure not to skip any steps as you do the deployment as that will cause issues later on.

In case you need a refresher on how to deploy the app I have included videos on how to do the deployment for our app in this post.

Thank you very much. I’ve found a link in English as we are partners of this European program :slight_smile:

Hello, could you whitelist our domain from the Iowa State Training School for Boys?
IowaESTS.onmicrosoft.com

Hi @abartel, thanks for the post. I am happy to get you added to the database, but the link you posted to your website or domain does not seem to be working. Can you please make sure that your domain is correct and make sure you posted a website link too?

So our school is a special situation. We are a school for adjudicated teens in the State of Iowa. By Iowa code we can’t have an educational website.

No problem abartel. I can work around that. As long as you can verify your domain is correct in your previous post we can still get you added. Is your previous post correct in terms of domain?

Yes, that is the correct domain.

Excellent. I’ll get you added right now and you will be all set to deploy the app by the time this post goes live. Just make sure not to skip any steps as you deploy the app as that can cause issues later on. If you need help with the deployment just refer back to the post I made a six days ago with the videos that outline the deployment process.

Hopefully that is all we need to do to get you up and running with SketchUp for Schools. If you end up running into additional errors, please feel free to start a new thread or message me and we can start troubleshooting.