Domain Registration Requests

Still can’t login (as student), work only with admin account. Is our school domain @sola-miklavz.si whitelisting?

Bumping this up … @CaseyG

@CaseyG
Please whitelist our schools domain:
Bristol-Plymouth Vocational Technical High School
@bptech.org

@CaseyG Please add Rangitoto College domain (cloud.rangitoto.school.nz) as well

Hi, can you whitelist our domains?

@4icudine.edu.it

Thank you.

Hi @CaseyG,

Following up on our request please?

Hi
Can I get you guys to whitelist @g.helsingor.dk
Thanks

Hi everyone, Sorry this thread fell off my radar. I have been active in other threads and must have missed this one somehow. I’ll do my best to address everyone in a single post.

First up @Mads, @mzuran2 I couldn’t locate your site and need some additional information from it. Can you please link me to it?

@itsp, @jyarmac, @j.muller I have added you to the database so you are all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure you don’t skip any steps as you deploy the app as an improper deployment can cause issues when students try and access their accounts later on.

@testertest, @aldox You are already in the database so you should be all set. Are you still getting issues?

Yes, I still getting the “are you in the right place” issue. I, as administrator, tried to:
_uninstall the app from the workspace
_eliminate the permission
_re-deploy the app
_re-granted the permission

I did this a few times (cleaning from the browser the cookies and cache every time) and waited some days, but nothing changed.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank you.
Marco

@CaseyG Thanks for getting back to me, but I dont know what I can give you more than our domain name.
g.helsingor.dk
When I try loggin ind, I just get the “are you in the right place” notification.
Our account is a Google Workspace Education Standard licence.
Anyting els you need to know?

Hi could you register @consilium-at.com please, our users are getting the are you in the right place message, we are a Microsoft 365 education establishment.

Hi @SpeckleD, I just added you to the database and you should be all set to deploy the app. Just make sure you deploy the app correctly as an improper deployment can cause issues later on.

As for you @Mads, I need to make sure I have the right school for record keeping purposes. In the past, I have been able to get all the data I needed from school websites. If you can point me in the right direction I can get you added as soon as I find what I am looking for.

Finally, @aldox, added you to the database again by hand to make sure that everything is working. If you are still getting the error, there are a few possible issuers that might cause it. First up, I would ask you to verify that you deployed the app correctly and that you cleared your cache and cookies but as you have already done that, my next guess is a typo in the domain you listed. I added @4icudine.edu.it to the database. Can you verify that it is typed out correctly?

@CaseyG Thank you, but we are still getting the “are you in the right place” issue. The domain is correct. No typo. I tried several times to re-deploy the app with some different browsers and cleaning the cache every time but nothing changed.

Thanks @aldox, I’ll look into it and get back to you as soon as I have anything to report. Can you post a screenshot so I can get a look at what you are seeing? Sometimes I can glean additional information from the URL or the window itself.

@CaseyG

https://forums.sketchup.com/faq#keep-tidy

Hi @CaseyG, okay. But our domain is not just one school, that is why there is no website on g.helsingor.dk - this domiain is for an commune with 6 districts and 17 schools.

//Mads

Hi,
Users are still getting the same message, we have been using the web app for quite some time and this just started returning the error last week.

@CaseyG That didnt work for me, we are still getting the error, we have been using this for quite some time and never had an issue with it until 2 weeks ago, do you have a guide or doc i can use to carry out some checks or troubleshooting steps?

Hi, we used to be able to access sketch for schools via Office365 but it seems to have stopped working. App is still setup in Azure.

Could you check our domain is whitelisted please?

Domain: clcc.college
School: Countesthorpe Academy

Thanks!