Domain Registration Requests

Hi I have granted access to sketchup for school but the students still can use sketchup for school.

can you add @lgs-stoneygate.org.uk to the list please

Please could you add our school to the domain registration, as we are unable to install it at all as it says we are not an edu or using gsuite whatever. Our domain is: southhamsfederation.org.uk

Hi, could you add rgsw.org.uk please.

Good Morning,

Could we be added, please?

Many thanks,

Sean

Hello,

Please can the domain christs.school and our primary school domain htprimary.com be added to the whitelist?

Kind regards,
Tom.

@microsolutions
@V1ad
@teerawich999
@wehemba
@hleather
@nct
@SChadwick

I have approved your domains to access SketchUp for Schools. Please let me know if you have any additional trouble logging in.

1 Like

Could you please add my school domain to whitelist?

@icfontanarosa.edu.it

Thank you
Alexander

You are all set!

Thanks Steve,
everything is working now.
Thank you and best regards
Alessandro Lo Casale

Can you please add my domain to the whitelist.

students.jersey100.org

Thank you

@Steve_Ketchup, could you please add my secondary education domain used for select students to your list, please?

wnyriccslo.onmicrosoft.com

Thank you!
Jerad

Iā€™ve added your domain, you should now be able to log in and access SketchUp for Schools.

@Steve_Ketchup. Thanks for whitelisting us! When I attempt to log in with a non-admin account, I get the error, ā€œNeed admin approvalā€.

When I sign in with the global admin for Office, Iā€™m able to log in, SketchUp prompts that it needs permissions, ā€œThis app is not published by Microsoft or your org, grant permission, etc, etc.ā€

For obvious reasons, thereā€™s no way weā€™re going to give all students admin permissions. Is there a write-up or guide to get students to log into sketchup or grant permissions to non-admin accounts globally to get teachers and the like logged in?

1 Like

Ok, so I had to log in as the admin account and click ā€œManage this application on behalf of the organizationā€ and click ā€œacceptā€.

This allowed me to log in with a non admin test account. Will continue to test. (If anyone else runs into this!)

1 Like

Please register our domain so we can continue to use SketchUp for Schools with out Microsoft 365 EDU accounts. Please add @tccd.edu and @my.tccd.edu - Thanks!

Please whitelist these domains:

southadams.k12.in.us
sadams.us

Thank you!

Hi, kindly whitelist my school
@bestari.edu.my
Thank you.

@Steve_Ketchup Can you please whitelist our school domains?
@usd345.com
@usd345students.com

Thank you!

@Martin.Patrick @nhouser @hooizhong @jmathes

Your domains have been approved to use SketchUp for Schools. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

@Steve_Ketchup can you please whitelist our school @riceraiders.net