Diffusion Style Presets - can we have gardens / landscape presets please?

Hi, I am amazed at how these are generated - thank you! I do have one suggestion - I notice the presets are very architectural, for obvious reasons. However, sometimes the focus is within a garden / lanscaped setting. I previously used Sketchup for building design but I’m bored with that and I prefer gardens now. Much more relaxing! Would it be possible to have a Style Preset which produces output which looks like gardens? The hard surfaces in the current presets are great and very imaginative, but it would be great to get some greenery into the outputs. We all need more greenery in our urban areas and in our lives generally. Also, if most Sketchup users are concerned with building design, which can take a long time, it might be advantageous for them “to AI” some automatic suburban green context for their building, as modelling context can be very time consuming. Maybe it could work by assuming a thin 1800mm / 6 ft element is a garden fence, and a strange mesh shape is a shrub or plant, a large open space a lawn, and curculation routes hard landscaping or timber decks. It could automatically add a pergola in the corner, a secluded area with small trees and large shrubs, and tall grasses. Maybe a pond with rocks, and an archway with a bench. In all the seasons! Perhaps it could know that close to the house there will be a barbecue! Just some ideas - I don’t really know how AI works but it seems very impressive! There might also be an “urban greenery” preset for spaces in towns, and we might also need a watercolour setting as well as the realistic versions, as watercolour often works well for showing garden designs.

2 Likes

i think the presets simply populate the prompts (description) field, so in theory you can populate the prompts fields and get the AI to do something with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agree! I ran into the same problem. Diffusion tends to render my lawn and vegetation as hard surface, and makes the tree looks moody and gray. I tried change color, used prompt but I don’t think it knows how a colorful landscape looks like.