Cutting out several circles

“Not enough” is a bit subjective. In this case, making these holes manually would not really be a cause to put on a second shift, I think.

Let me put it this way: how would you like to admit–either to someone else or to yourself–that you don’t really know how to do a relatively simple task using the native tools because you’ve always used a plugin for that? It would bother me no end, and if I were in that position because some well-meaning someone had steered me toward the plugin when I was first learning the program, in retrospect I might find myself resenting that person, good intentions notwithstanding.

I have nothing against plugins, although I’d rather see some of them become integrated into the program itself. I simply don’t favor short-circuiting the learning process.

-Gully

1 Like

I learned here that we can do almost anything with SU native tools.
By the way Gully, I thought exactly the same about the baby getting his hands stuck in one of those holes. Be careful.

See, I myself can not install plugins for some reason and so far I have done pretty well without them.

You are right! Or the baby could just go ballistic on a climb up the walls of the crib, that´s why the mother decided to go for another design. But I am glad I learned how to cut out those many circles…
Thanks for all of the free learning!!!

You mean like this?

-Gully

2 Likes

Well, he could do that just eating red beans…