Crashing when launching app

So 2 days ago I downloaded an extension called Red or also Red by three H.
It is not compatible with the new versions of Sketchup 2020 but just until the 2015 version. So I did a mistake and the problem now is that Sketchup is not working and I cannot use the window toolbar to delete the extension from the app. I tried several times to relaunch it but with no result so far.
I went here Trimble Identity and supposed deleted RED but the problem persists so I was wondering if there is any other way to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance

What operating system are you using? Please complete your profile. This information is important in guiding you to find and remove the plugin. Please also add the model of your graphics card while you’re at it.

So I have a Windows system and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 as graphics card.

Thanks

Thank you for updating your profile.

You should be able to find the plugin/extension in User/AppData/Roaming/Sketchup/SketchUp2020/SketchUp/Plugins AppData is a normally hidden directory. You can make it visible if you wish or you should be able to just type in the path into the File Explorer.

Aslo, make sure that SketchUp is installed correctly. Find the downloaded installer or download the latest one from Download All | SketchUp. Right click on it and choose Run as administrator. If you are presented with options, choose Repair.

It keep saying no match found when inserting that code to into the file explorer.

Follow the instructions here to make the AppData folder visible.

Copy this into File Explorer, and it should find the right place:

%/AppData%\SketchUp\SketchUp 2020\SketchUp\Plugins