Crashing using BoolTools

Thanks for your suggestion anyway. I’m going to try my friend that recently purchased the BoolTools2 and see if he can reproduce it. He has the same MacBook as I have but runs the newest version of SketchUp 2021.

Thanks for pinging me about this. We will take a look and see if we can figure out what is going on here.

Dale,
Thanks for taking the time to look at this. I am stumped at this point so hope you can get to the root cause.
Earlier this morning, prior to seeing your reply, I submitted a ticket to your customer support website explaining the same item. In my description, I included some text from the Ruby Window when one of the error types occurred. Hopefully that is some help.

Zaz1

@whaat,
Dale,
Sent the .skp files from my original post to my friend who purchased the BoolTools2 extension over the weekend. I had purchased and installed BoolTools on Oct 4, 2021.

The same issues appeared when he used the trim command. For the post and tenon trim, the post had a missing face on the mortise when using the middle or top tenon. In the second file, the trim of the side component with the front component caused SU to hang and a force-quit was required.

In comparing our setups:
SU version: I use 21.0.392 , my friend is running 21.1.331 (the latest version of SU pro).
We both use MACbooks circa 2015.
We are both running OS X 11.6.1 (Not 11.6 - I have just updated my profile to reflect this.)
The update from 11.6 to 11.6.1 occurred on 10/26/2021.
Thats around the time when I may have started to see issues with the BoolTools2 trim operation.
Perhaps Apple made a change that is causing these issues and not as yet discovered.

Does anyone on the forum have BoolTools2 and is running with OSX prior to 11.6.1 that can confirm this by testing the .skp files I loaded ?