Cotty's gallery images

Just sticking my two cents worth in if it is OK. It is cool to see the two likes for Dave`s last comment, as it is because of their works and BOX that got me this far. Opened my minds eye to how to get moving with SubD and Vertex Tool, to make a possible Sketch Up USB drive. Thanks for the tools Thomas and the examples to manipulate them and explore all possible options Box and Cotty. Just a start… but pretty cool!!!

…Peace…

2 Likes

@mrwmrutski: Yes, a nice start!

5 Likes

Some wooden toys…

5 Likes

Excellent stuff, Cotty. I’m sure Newton would be very flattered to have his balls modelled in SketchUp. :wink:

4 Likes

@Cotty, I expect Alan is right on this. Perhaps next you can model James Watt’s balls. :smiley:

Nice work, too.

Great idea! In the meantime some other technical stuff :wink:

11 Likes

There is a burner but otherwise I cannot fathom how the thing is meant to work. Otherwise it is beautiful. Hot air?

Anssi

@Anssi, it’s a Stirling Engine. :wink:

1 Like

Yep. Found beautiful examples while googling. I have an old boy’s technology book from the 1920’s with instructions about building one, but not as cute as this.

Anssi

1 Like

Yes, there are many different types out there. This one was modeled after images of this building kit.

Some follow-me lenses out of a famous reflex camera lens…

10 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

I had a wood puzzle like that growing up… though mine was not nearly so colorful!

3 Likes

The chemistry is evolving…

2 Likes

Motion blur test…

6 Likes

Hold still cotty, I can’t see them properly.

3 Likes

Inspired by Daves countless morning, evening, … sketches:
a mid century secretary desk :wink:

1 Like

6 Likes

Little house with lights…

2 Likes