Corrupted viewport won't relink - how to recover saved LO project in mac SU Pro 2023

Hi.
I am using SU Pro 2023 on a 2015 macbook pro. I manually save SU/LO work to Documents at least 4 or 5 times a day. At the end of the day yesterday, I did exactly the same thing I always do - manually save everything before quitting. This morning I opened the same LO project and two pages had gone completely haywire. In one case the page had a viewport with an architectural detail inserted that is now completely inaccessible, it is simply a greyed out square the size of the viewport with a big red “X” through it. It can not be selected, even with every layer unlocked. I was not worried, as I thought I could access the manually saved version from the end of the day. It seems, however, that the only accessible saved version is the second one in the view files… menu in Documents with the “tilde” after it. I tried a few things this morning, and one of those saved versions became the tilded one. Usually I have an external drive connected, but it was otherwise occupied last night. I can’t for the life of me figure out where (if?!) LO saves older files to. Any help recovering the version saved last night would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers!
Adrian

(edit)
um.
I went to upload the LO file and it’s 16MB???
Now I gotta figure that out.

Upload the SketchUp and LayOut files to DropBox and share the links.