Clicking sound when selecting tools and orbiting

So I have been through hell the past couple days with my Sketchup. It just started crashing and I couldn’t figure out why. Thanks to the forum I found that “Play TV” was installed on my computer and that was causing the issue. In addition to the many fixes I have tried, one was a reinstall of SU 2016.

Now that I have reinstalled every time I select a tool there is the Windows “select click” sound. Wouldn’t be a big deal for just clicking buttons, because I use mostly shortcuts, but it does it every time I orbit my model which is frequently.

Went to my windows sounds settings and the sound doesn’t appear to be turned on.

Any help would be appreciated.

A couple of possibilities listed on the Sage. Any plugins installed?

Took another look at my Windows sounds settings and found the offending “click” sound and turned it off. My apologies for wasting your time, but thanks for the reply.

Strange though. Many installs off SU over the years and have never had this come up.

1 Like

There are few plugins that can activate the alert sound, from memory housebuilder was one and an early version of curve maker did. Are you using all new plugins.
It sounds like something you added this time set it off.

I’m running Render[in]. That’s all I’ve added since my new install.