Changing my school domain

Hi there, I posted a topic yesterday and I’m in a bit of a hurry and need to get a reply thanks,

For branding purposes, we want to change our school domain from @laudepalaciogranda.com to @palaciodegranda.es on the 17th of June, and all student accounts will change their SSO access accordingly. We want to do this in a transparent way. Is it possible to do that?

Regards

Hi again @PalaciodeGranda. I just wanted to let you know that I saw the other post you made and just finished replying to it. You are all set to go. I am just replying to this thread in case someone in the future sees it as they are searching for an answer.

For people seeing this in the future, if you want to make an adjustment to your domain, we need you to post your current domain and your new domain. If it is in our database we can make the adjustment. If it is not in our database we need to verify a one more thing to add you to it. Specifically that you are a k-12 school, district or regional equivalent. If you have a website link that is appreciated too but not required.

Anyway, now that you have been added to our database PalaciodeGranda I’ll go ahead and mark this thread as resolved in our system. Just reply to the other one if you need additional assistance.