Cannot configure SketchUp for Schools

I cannot configure SketchUp for Schools. Each time I try, I get trapped in an infinite loop on the first page (Account-setup).

I’m trying to configure it for the domain agoraism.com that belongs to Microsoft Edu.

How can I do it???

@hlanchas SketchUp for Schools is a K-12 specific version of SketchUp that is only available to primary and secondary schools using G Suite and Microsoft for Education. Can you please provide a URL to your school’s website or other additional verification that you are associated with a K-12 account?

If you are not associated with an educational institution you can find details on our various options for commercial and hobbyist use of SketchUp on our website.

Our website is: https://www.colegioagoramadrid.es/

And our eMail domain is agoraism.com

We are a private K12 school from Madrid, Spain.

@hlanchas Thank you, I have added your domain to our whitelist so you should now be able to log in successfully.

Thank you so much @Steve_Ketchup but I still get stuck in the first page of the account setup… :cold_sweat:

Can you confirm that you are logged in with your @agoraism.com Google account? If so does your school have any subdomains such as @student.agoraism.com that are in use? We will need the exact domain to add to our whitelist (everything after the @ symbol).

Our teachers mail is @agoraism.com but is not Google but Microsoft. Specifically my email is Henar.lanchas@agoraism.com

Students have the domain @student.agoraism.com

Thank you for all your help!