Cannot configure SketchUp for Schools

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@hlanchas SketchUp for Schools is a K-12 specific version of SketchUp that is only available to primary and secondary schools using G Suite and Microsoft for Education. Can you please provide a URL to your school’s website or other additional verification that you are associated with a K-12 account?

If you are not associated with an educational institution you can find details on our various options for commercial and hobbyist use of SketchUp on our website.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@hlanchas Thank you, I have added your domain to our whitelist so you should now be able to log in successfully.

Thank you so much @Steve_Ketchup but I still get stuck in the first page of the account setup… :cold_sweat:

Can you confirm that you are logged in with your @agoraism.com Google account? If so does your school have any subdomains such as @student.agoraism.com that are in use? We will need the exact domain to add to our whitelist (everything after the @ symbol).

Our teachers mail is @agoraism.com but is not Google but Microsoft. Specifically my email is Henar.lanchas@agoraism.com

Students have the domain @student.agoraism.com

Thank you for all your help!

I still cannot access to SkecthUp. Keep stucked in a loop on the Account Setup page. I really need help…

My email is henar.lanchas@agoraism.com and is a Microsoft (Office 365) account…

@hlanchas can you confirm that this is a Microsoft 360 Education account?

Yes, I can confirm…

I looked online and it appears that there are a few other domains associated with your school. I’ve added the following domains to our whitelist to see if this resolves the issue. Please try logging in again and let me know if this resolves the problem.

colegioagoramadrid.com
colegioagora.es
colegioagoramadrid.es

No… Again the same loop…

We have changed our domain recently, from agorainternationalmadrid.edu.es to agoraism . com

Maybe that can be a problem too??

Thank you so much for your help Steve… and sorry for all the problems!