Can not download from 3D warehouse

I have used the 3D warehouse for a number of years I am using SUP 16 , it’s been a while since I used it but the format ha now changed and I can not download anymore not use why I get the drop down menu for what version I want , I select it and then nothing happens any one know why?

We’ve never offered you a choice of versions in product: we know what version you’re on and we give you the right version. If you want to choose a different version, you can open in a browser, where we don’t know what version you’re running, hence we give you a choice.

1 Like

Yes I gathered that but once you make the selection nothing happens

A funny thing its now working properly, but trust me I WAS getting a dropdown venue that listed the differ versions when I clicked on the RED DOWNLOAD link…wierd… thanks

1 Like

For an unknown reason, lately I haven’t been able to upload models to the 3D Warehouse from within SketchUp Make 2017 (Mac), but uploading works fine at http://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/. It wasn’t always like this, but if it happens again switching download sources might help.

Try clearing cache by deleting ~/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2018/webcache

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.