Camera system

sketchup has the worst camera controls i have ever seen, and it pisses me off, i can barely do anything, fix your ■■■■

Seriously? How about describing the problem you have with it. Provide useful information.

Spend a little time reading this page and watching the video.

Please also complete your profile with the information about your operating system and graphics card.

@Dipdoo321,

I see that you only joined this Forum less than an hour ago, so as a brand new member, you are receiving the benefit of the doubt…but your use of profanity is unacceptable. If such behavior is repeated, the resulting action on the next occasion may not be as pacific.

Look, you’re frustrated. Understood. But what good is going to come from your rant. Nobody knows to what issues you were alluding. AND nobody cares that

I would guess that your frustration stems from an inability to master the software. At this early stage, that is generally the norm. It seems to me that a more effective post would have been to simply state what issue you are encountering and just be receptive to the resulting posts offering potential solutions. In the future, try to express your concerns as descriptively as possible and feel free to enhance your inquiry with illustrative screenshots or include the relevant skp file.

Because we strive to maintain civility on this Forum and to help you get better acquainted with Forum etiquette, a link to the FORUM GUIDELINES is provided…(click on the boldfaced text).

You are encouraged to review the attached guidelines and refer to them as you post to this community going forward.

You may also find it helpful to watch the Introductory Video Tutorials. Although these vids are aimed primarily at users of the desktop based versions of SU, much general information can be gleaned from studying these and other video tutorials available online.

Here are links to several intro tutorials:

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 1
Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 2
Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 3
Getting started with SketchUp - Part 4

and another link to a related article from the SU Knowledge Base

Getting Started with SketchUp for Web.

SketchUp has the best camera control I have ever seen. Fix it yourself by learning how to use them.

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.