Auto choose in popup dialog

there are popup dialogs in some process. For example, when I export skp file to 3ds, a dailog may popup telling me there are something wrong that can be fixed and I choose ‘ok’ certainly.
As I run the export job automatically, the popup dialog would block my program. So whether there are methods to make auto ‘ok’ choice? Or disable all popup dialogs?

There is an option under Window/Preferences/General to disable the automatic model check. Maybe that will help.

It works, thank you.
But for my project, I check the “Automatically fix problems when they are found” because I need the fix. It prevents the popup dialog too.
Also, the fix may cause save prompt and using “model.close(true)” to ignore change so that the prompt dialog would not popup.

This seems no longer applicable in SU 2021. Do we have an alternative solution for this?

When I run model.import() in batch, I don’t want the automation asking for human intervention (click the popups)…

Oh I think I find my solution… Set false to show summery in options seems promising! Thank you

Yes, users can no longer uncheck the automatic fix.
Models will now always be fixed when they load or are imported.

But the user still has control over the popup dialog with a
“Notify ne when problems are fixed” checkbox.

See Release Notes, section “Model error checking” …
https://help.sketchup.com/en/release-notes/sketchup-desktop-20210

1 Like