Asking for evolution of dialog box "Unlock" "Make unique"

Most of the time I lock the objects because I am working on a copy to look for variants.

When I make changes to the copy, a sketchup dialog box informs me that instances of the component are locked and that I have to choose between “make unique” or “unlock”.
My choice is always “make unique”.
So I want to know if I can change the default choice which is “Unlock” to a default choice which will be “Make unique”.
Thanks

The Unlock choice is highlighted but you still have to click on one of the 3 choices to complete the action.

If you click on Make unique it will make the component on which you are right clicking unique as well as all other unlocked copies.

I don’t see the problem, unless you would like the Make unique choice highlighted in blue and be able to validate it by a press of the return key instead of mouse click.

Thanks Jean,

Yes, that’s exactly right. >

unless you would like the Make unique choice highlighted in blue and be able to validate it by a press of the return key instead of mouse click

I use the keyboard a lot.
Having to move the cursor to click on the right choice and then come back to my object, that’s what makes me tired when on a project I do it 20 times, 50 times, 100 times!
Just having to press enter/return or being able to switch to another choice with the keyboard (by typing U to make Unique) for example, it would be easier. But the dialog box does not allow to validate another choice with a keyboard shortcut