As my School's G Suite for Education IT Administrator, how do I deploy SketchUp for Schools?

Joy, could you please whitelist otsegops.org? We are K12 school in MI.

Thanks!

@njepkema Yep, all set.

Joy-
Sketchup stopped working for us. To get it working I had to enable Google Classroom. Could you confirm @neoshosd.org and @students.neoshosd.org are on your Whitelist?

Thank you,

Hello Joy,
We are having the same issue. Could you please white list our domain. @myplace.wcs.edu

Thanks,

@jj1234567 all set.

Hi Joy, Some of our users work, but some get looped round to the login screen.
All necessary stuff has been enabled, maybe you could white list @abbotshill.co.uk please to see if that helps our users who can not access it? Thanks.

@servicedesk you’re on the whitelist now.

Hello Joy,
We are having the same issue. Could you please white list our domain. @uboces.edu
Thanks,

@Mhr could you send me a link to your school’s website? I can’t seem to find it. Thank you.

@Mhr, great, thank you! Your domain is now on our whitelist .

Hi Joy, is there a standard process to get a domain whitelisted? I see people requesting it and I’d like to get ours whitelisted but I don’t see any formal process to request it?

I’d like to get ddsb.ca and ddsbstudent.ca whitelisted.

@Sheppard.Shawn adding your request to our forum is the process. Those domains have been whitelisted.

I have enabled SketchUp for schools but cannot launch with our Google login. The domain is nobles.edu We are a 7-12 prep school

@Dan your domain is on the whitelist

Hi! I am new to all of this and looking to get some information on installing for my students and teachers. When setting up, I am sometimes getting the “are you in the right place” message - and sometimes not. I need to be able to install for more than one OU in our Google environment. How do I go about this? I do not want to install for the entire domain, nor is it practical to install user by user. Thank you!

Can you please whitelist @secondbaptistschool.org so we can use it? Thanks!

@hclaypoole you’re all set.

Thank you!

Can you whitelist columbiasd.com. Thank you!