As my School's G Suite for Education IT Administrator, how do I deploy SketchUp for Schools?

Thank you so much!!!

Just tested. Worked just fine

James

1 Like

Hi Joy,

I’m having the same problem here at K-12. How can I go about getting our domain whitelisted? I am receiving the same errors as above, I’ve added it to the web store and can launch it no problem but can’t login.

dpcdsb.org and educ.dpcdsb.org

Thanks!

@mawk86 you’re on the whitelist now

Perfect, works great, thanks!

Love this support, appreciate it.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from As my School's IT Administrator, how do I deploy SketchUp for Schools?:

Yesterday I enabled SketchUp for Schools for public school district domain: cfbisd.edu (we are K-12 public education in Texas). I enabled SketchUp for Schools for our entire domain, but Google Classroom (and Data Access) is only enabled for most of our domain. I am getting the same “ARE YOU IN THE RIGHT PLACE?” login error for our users. Does our domain need to be whitelisted by a SkletchUp team member, as well?

Thanks!

Our school has the same issue as described by the other schools and districts above. Classroom & Data Access are enabled for all everyone, but our users receive the “ARE YOU IN THE RIGHT PLACE?” message when trying to access the Sketchup for Schools app. Our Google domain is ppesd.org with a student subdomain of stu.ppesd.org. Any assistance would be appreciated.

@CFBISD-CramerP Apologies for the delay! I missed your question from a few weeks back. I added your domain to our whitelist – give it a try now. Hope that helps!

@rarnold those domains are on our whitelist now.

@joy Hi,
I’ve also followed the all the guidelines and I’m guessing that our domain is not whitelisted.

Our domain:
fairview.edu.my

Hi can anyone help?

I still got no luck in deploying this to my school even though I have enabled SketchUp in Google Admin.

Sorry about that @daveleemino, I missed your first message. Thanks for checking in. Your domain is whitelisted – give it a try now.

We’ve tried all the same steps here as well, does everyone have to request the white-list option in order to get in? If so, we’re wrsdsau59.org a K-12 school system in New Hampshire, USA.

@JHerlihy

Most schools are able to access SketchUp for Schools without the whitelist. However, we do have a number of schools that contact us saying they have issues logging in… and that’s where the whitelist comes in handy. Your school system should be good to go now.

-Joy

Hello
Can you whitelist hpa.edu? We are having the same issue through our GAFE domain not allowing GAFE teachers access even with everything enabled and turned on for all.
Priscilla

Hi @plopez, your domain is now on the whitelist.

Hi Thank you so much! Tested it and works great!!
Priscilla Lopez

1 Like

Do you have an update on when this bug will be fixed. We would like to leave Google Classroom disabled.

@robertsonmatthew It is not a bug, it is intended behavior that Google Classroom is enabled in order to access SketchUp for Schools. If you would like to disable Classroom, then you will have to provide your school’s email domain so we can add you to our whitelist.

Can you add @neoshosd.org and @students.neoshosd.org to your Whitelist, please?

Thank you,
Matthew

Thanks – your domain is on the whitelist. You will still have access should you disable Classroom.