As my School's G Suite for Education IT Administrator, how do I deploy SketchUp for Schools?

We are getting the same “are you in the right place” errors and cannot log in. Please whitelist @pv-eagles.org. Thank you!!!

We are getting the same “are you in the right place” errors and cannot log in. Please whitelist @custudents.net.

Thanks!

We are getting the same error… .trying to run it the first time… .can you please whitelist pltc.edu?

@mphanley We have whitelisted your domain for use of SketchUp for Schools. Please be aware that SketchUp for Schools is intended for K-12 use and should not be used by higher ed or adult education programs. If you have any questions about our various educational offerings please let me know!

Thank you! It will only be used in our high school programs.

I believe I am in a similar situation as some others here. I believe I have completed all steps but get the error on login - ‘are you in the right place’. I have setup at more than one school and get the same error.

would it be possible to whitelist a few domains for me. The website for the school is the same if you want to review any of the three cases
@wcsd.wednet.edu
@almirasd.org
@davenportsd.org

thank you in advance…

Matt

@mfeider67 I’ve added your domains to our whitelist so you should be all set!

Hi there. We have this same issue at my school in London. Could you please white list our domain (@apps.northealing.ealing.sch.uk)? Thank you.

@mgarland1.307 I’ve added your domain to our whitelist. Please let me know if you run into any more issues.

Hello! We’ve been having similar issues getting SketchUp for Schools set up for quite a while. It’s great to see there may be a solution now. May we please have our staff and student domains; @conradweiser.org and @weiserscouts.org whitelisted. Thank you!

@jchimenko Sorry for the late response! We have whitelisted the domains @conradweiser.org and @weiserscouts.org so you should now be able to access SketchUp for Schools without an issue. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Whitelisting Request:

Hello, Please can our school be whitelisted:

www.beechwoodpark.net

Thank you.

@casimir I’ve added the domain @beechwoodpark.net to our whitelist. Please let me know if you have any issues accessing SketchUp for Schools.

1 Like

Thank you.
Piers

Please add @imsa.edu to the whitelist. We are currently blocked by the “are you in the right place” alert.

Hello, Please can our school be whitelisted: @martonne.org Thank you

Hello!
Can you please verify that the following domains have been whitelisted?

@hebisd.edu
@student.hebisd.edu

Thanks a million!!!

@johnhainley I have added your domain to our approval list.

Hi, and thanks Steve. I am hoping that both domains were approved?

Please add packer.edu to whitelist approval?