As my School's G Suite for Education IT Administrator, how do I deploy SketchUp for Schools?

@rboone

We had a temporary outage this morning this morning that’s been resolved. That may have been the cause, but I put you on the whitelist just in case.

Hi, can you please whitelist “thebenjaminschool.org” so that we may use Sketchup for Schools?

@tbs-rtepper ok, you’ve been added.

Awesome. It seems to be working now. Thank you!

All good now… Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, is it possible to whitelist @nburlington.com Thank you!

@lhumes You’ve been added.

Hello
Did you whitelist our domains @lilaschool.com and @lilalions.com ?

I still have the same error message, do you have any clue ?

Thanks a lot

SIGN-IN ERROR

It looks like you’re having trouble signing in. Make sure you’ve enabled pop-up windows for SketchUp, then complete sign in using the pop-up window that appears.

Please note: SketchUp for Schools is only available for students and teachers in primary and secondary education programs

We are also getting “Are you in the right place?” Would you whitelist @eips.ca and @g.eips.ca

@curtis.kutzan You are all set!

1 Like

@wizstef Both domains have been added to our whitelist. Can you please try clearing your cache and try logging in again?

If that doesn’t work, could you please try logging in from an incognito browser and let me know if that solves the issue?

We have had Sketchup for Schools installed for a long time on our Google Domain, except it will never actually permit users to sign in - despite having Google Classroom data sharing enabled. Can you please whitelist kmsd.edu? Thank you.

@vaughn.defouw I’ve got you added to our whitelist, give it a try and let me know if you have any additional access issues.

Can you please whitelist @conestogavalley.org Thank you!

can you whitelist @busheymeads.org.uk please?
Thanks in advance!

We have had Sketchup for Schools installed for a long time on our Google Domain, except it will never actually permit users to sign in - despite having Google Classroom data sharing enabled. Can you please whitelist rrcs.org to see if that will solve the problem? Thank you.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

My district is seeing the same “are you in the right place” errors and cannot login. It just started. Can you please whitelist @dunmoreschooldistrict.net and @dunmorestudents.net to see if it helps? Or is something else going on?

Sketchup for School installed on my G Suite for Education, all Classroom/data access ok, and the students have been using it for years without issue.

My district is seeing the same “are you in the right place” errors and cannot login. It just started. Can you please whitelist @apsb.org and @students.apsb.org, we have been using SketchUp for over a year, and haven’t had this issue before now.

Sketchup for School installed on my G Suite for Education, all Classroom/data access ok, and the students have been using it for years without issue.

My district is seeing the same “are you in the right place” errors and cannot login. It just started. Can you please whitelist @conestogavalley.org to see if it helps? Thanks in advance!