Application pour fichier e57

Bonjour,
j’ai un fichier e57 sur lequel j’ai par erreur déclarer SKP comme application par défaut, depuis je ne peux plus ouvrir le fichier en utilisant UNDET
Une idée pour résoudre ce petit problème ?
Merci d’avance :slight_smile:

Désolé, Google translate n’a pas très bien fonctionné pour moi. Mais je vois qu’il s’agit de l’UNDET. J’ai donc déplacé votre message dans la catégorie Extensions.

@MariusP devrait pouvoir vous aider.

You could reassign the file to Undet: Right-click, select Open With, select Undet as the application.

Bonjour Merci
je viens de réaffecter de fait j’ai un message de ce type :frowning:
Sans titre

If I understood correctly, you have E57 files and want to open it in SketchUp using UNDET.

First, you need to create a UNDET project using E57 files. After installing Undet for SketchUp, you will find Undet toolbars. By pressing “New” and if you are a new user you will be redirected to download Undet Indexer (Undet Project creator)

After downloading Undet Indexer, you will need to create a UNDET project by importing E57 files. This video instruction will assist you on how to do it: How to create Undet project (workflow video)

Once the project is created it needs to be opened, by pressing “Open”

and selecting Undet project file *.ipcp

A few seconds and point cloud points will be loaded.

Please let me know if you have any questions :wink:

This issuse is related with video card drivers. You need to uninstall old video drivers and install the latest drivers for your video card.

Instructions on how to do this:

1 Like

Marius,
j’ai changé le pilote cependant j’ai le même message, j’ai là un gros souci car je dois rendre mon projet demain matin :((
Y aurait-il une piste complémentaire ?

Please sign up for technical support: https://www.undet.com/technical-support/

P.S. I will send you a personal message so you can try to install other versions of the program.

1 Like