Application Install in Compatibility Mode

Can anyone help that me how can I install any application in Compatibility Mode? I am getting restrictions so that I can not install any single application. Waiting for solution.

You need to give us more information. What version of SketchUp are you actually using? You posted in the Pro forum category but your profile says “SketchUp Make”. What operating system? Your profile says “hp” but that’s not an operating system. ‘2’ is not a graphics card, either.

Why do you need to install it in Compatibility Mode? There should be no need to do that with SketchUp.

If you are using a computer you don’t have administrator access to, you have to ask a person that has the required privileges to install your applications for you.

Don’t know much about windows 11 as it is new but for windows 10, you can easily install any application in compatibility mode. You only have to follow a few steps and your problem will be resolved.

• Firstly, go to program files.
  • Next, just locate the .exe file. Which corresponds to the executable. Right click on it and then click on properties.
  • It will show you a popup window, click on compatibility mode.
  • Now select your operating system and click on Ok.
    That’s it…
    If you still facing any difficulty or confusion, then simply read this article and follow it step by step and your problem will be resolved.

Thank You Noah! I got solution to my problem. Really Thankful for your detailed reply.

1 Like

I moved this to the Corner Bar category as it was not, after all, about SketchUp.