Anyone using plugins by Natale Zappia?

I recently purchased a plugin off extension warehouse called NZ_Greeble by Natale Zappia
there seems to be no documentation anywhere on how to use and I have attempted twice now to contact him with no response…

It looks like a great thing however so far I cannot get it to do anything. I also DL his trial for a sub surf plugin that looks interesting but again no results, no how to, no docs…

Anyone here know anything about this? I actually would like to use the plugins if they are legit…

Does this help…

Hi Paul thanks for responding, that’s the video the developer posted 'Ive tried to recreate what he’s doing but it doesn’t work, I DL his trial of the sub D one and it doesn’t work either actually crashes my SU. I’m thinking the developer has left the building…

Again thanks very much for responding :slight_smile:

As for a Greeble plugin, you could try CLF Greeble. It’s old but it still works in SketchUp 2021.

I does look like Natale has moved on.

Will check on that , Thanks :slight_smile:

I want to make an alteration to my previous post. I was directly contacted by the developer of the plugins in question " Natale Zappia " and after a few correspondence I was able to make use of his offering. So In summation I would say Natale has not left the building :P. I believe he will be updating his videos to better demonstrate how to use them which is really the issue I think… Overall his greeble one is cool I still haven’t mastered it yet but it does work so I look forward to trying out more of them in the near future…

I also bought the suit of NZ apps and like you said, NOW WHAT? I’ll try that suggested other ap.