Anyone else gonna have a few days extra?

It’s a car culture here, unlike Europe. What time does your flight get in?
If it’s tight i think the Tesla option is a good one. $74

It looked to me like there was a train at 10pm on Sunday? via Amtrak.

https://www.wanderu.com/en/depart/Los%20Angeles%2C%20CA%2C%20USA/Palm%20Springs%2C%20CA%2C%20USA/2018-09-23

The crazy think here is that the lightrailway/subway that is finally appearing does not reach the airport… I don’t know of any other major city that doesn’t have a train option at the airport…unclear why they cant make it happen.

I land at 1730 and the train won’t get me in to the hotel until 1am so looks like Tesla it is!

If I wasn’t giving a workshop on Monday I wouldn’t mind but better to not be a zombie for my students… :sweat_smile:

Most painless way I think…I’d book it sooner than later as i think its very limited on seats.

Yeah I will do it next week for sure.

I wouldn’t expect any public transit in LA. The north east part of USA is as close to Europe as you’ll find; from where I live, there are trains to NYC every half hour. Even so, I’ve ridden on trains in Sweden, and they’re WAY nicer than anything we have.

Hi Isaak,
My pleasure :sunglasses: I will call you when I get to Palm Springs ( I will need your phone number so I could reach you)
and like I told you, You are more than welcome to share the ride with me during this week.
see you soon :slight_smile: