Adding geo-location

I am trying to add a geo-location but i get a message saying “Error downloading map tiles”. What should I do to get it to download?

What is the location. I’ll try it and see what I get. Might be the source of the data is down or something else.

It is an island called Fuday (which does not show up when searched). All I can say is it is an island next to Eoligarry, Isle of Barra, UK

This island?
Screenshot - 4_11_2020 , 8_03_58 AM

It clearly worked for me just now. I wonder if there was a server error on your end. Have you tried again? It zipped up nicely. Hopefully this will work.

Fuday Island.zip (3.8 MB)

p.s. Make sure you show your cattle where the drinking water is.

1 Like

If you have a place that doesn’t show up when you search, use maps.google.com to find the place, then right-click and choose What’s Here. In the lower part of the window will be the coordinates. Copy that text (57.053199, -7.388411 in your case) and paste that into the geo location search field.

Thank you so much for your help! Really appreciate it. I tried it again and it seems to be working now.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion!

Happy to hear it was a temporary issue.

I guess when you know where to look it is easy enough to find. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 186 days. New replies are no longer allowed.