A possible bug?

so when you are in the 3d warehouse and under your name it says how many models you have, there may be a bug because under my profile where it says the number of models it says i have 25 models when i only uploaded 21.

1 Like

We’re checking on this…

I have just got a bug which comes up EVERY time now will try to copy and paste here
CAN’T INSTALL 2017 SAYS NOT 64 BIT WINDOWS . .
Something went wrong during the authentication process.

Please contact system administrator.
Reference ID:
40861f59-ce07-452a-8ae1-d6287a430b0c
Can’t get ketchup Make to install STL and Threads files keeps saying i am not connected but I got this today just 5 minutes ago and I am ON LINE

You’ve told us repeatedly that you don’t use Windows. Maybe that’s a problem. Or did you decide to start using 64-bit windows? If so, which version?

When you installed SketchUp, did you right click on the installer and choose Run as administrator? This has been covered in the forum ad nauseum.

Never said I do not use windows . . It is inside of 64 bit Virtual Box but the version of windows is 32 bit Windows 7-1 Untimate home . . . My O/s is Ubuntu 15.10 64 bit and use Virtual Box to run Windows in
Was running 16.04 newest version but it had a Major problem so went back to 15.10 . . Might say 16.04 is not ready for prime time yet LOL . . Mean re installing all that stuff again and re load stuff from the back up drive .
This is the first time I have ever seen this ERROR come up it always ran and downloaded the file plus installed it . . Now that I have an Idell to use the 3D Printer WHICH even may make me rich enough to buy PRO . . Really where are the ad nauseum spots at ?

Much complicatedness. A vanilla PC or Mac seems sensible.

Hey all! Before this thread get any longer I just want to remind everyone to stay on topic. This topic is about an issue with your number of models being incorrect in 3D Warehouse.

If you have other issues you want to discuss, please feel free to start a new topic.

Thanks!!