3D Warehouse not functioning properly

I don’t know if this is known to other users, but the 3D warehouse has been acting strange. Below are some images demonstrating the randomness of these errors. While I don’t know what could be causing this, it looks to be a number of issues, since it’s giving random notifications about unspecified issues.

Here I tried to access my 3D Warehouse page.

Here, I looked at one of my models, and the red notification popped up (although it didn’t seem to affect functionality).

I went onto the web based version of the 3D warehouse, but it for some reason didn’t want me to access AviationA340’s 3D warehouse page.

I don’t know what I did here…

It signed me out of my own 3D warehouse. (It did this in both versions, internal and web-based).

30%20AM
So, there was an error loading the collections it was a part of (this was one of the models in my collections.)

46%20AM

I’m not exactly sure what this means, but is the 3D Warehouse going through another overhaul phase? If the 3D Warehouse is still being ironed out, that would be helpful to know.

Hi Cameron. Indeed it looks like there is an issue. We’re investigating. Thanks for the heads-up!

Any update on your investigation? I am also encountering this problem now :frowning:

Exactly what problem are you encountering now? Your profile indicates you are using SketchUp 2016. Is that still true? If so, you should be aware that the 3D Warehouse only supports downloading files for the latest three versions of SketchUp. So that is SU2017, 2018, and 2019. For earlier versions of SketchUp, you can go to the 3D Warehouse in your internet browser and download the Collada file which you can then import into SketchUp.

Yes, I am using SU2016. But I’ve just read few seconds ago from another thread that if I use Firefox, it will still work, but it is not for me :frowning:

What would you do with Firefox?

As I wrote, the only SketchUp model versions now available will be for SU2017, 2018, and 2019. You’ll need to download the Collada file for earlier SketchUp versions.

1 Like

Installed 2018 then. Thanks!