3D Connexion and SU2018

Hi Thanks for you response.
I got it to work through the App Data Users, place file as below.

Thanks

instructions corrected, thx.

I was so happy to read this but I gave it a go and it didn’t work for me. 2010 iMac, 10.13.1

It should work… What version of SketchUp are you using? Can you show a screenshot of Finder open to the folder where you plunked the files? Also, did you quit and then restart SketchUp after doing the copy?

I’ve got SketchUp 2018. I copied and restarted and I get nothing. Does this look right to you?

Capitalise the folder name to Plugins and see if that helps…

john

1 Like

Capitalized “Plugins”, restarted but nothing. It works in SU 2017 but not 2018.

Got it! Had to go back to Extension Manager and turn the flipping thing on! It works. Thanks for the tips everyone!

I too experienced 'no -go ’ from my 3D connexion mouse after installing SU18 pro. So eventually, after a lot of frustrating messing about, I uninstalled everything with the prefix 3D using ‘Clean my mac v3’ uninstaller.
Then rebooted - and once again re-connected the 3D mouse. [hard wired - not using the wireless]. After normal boot completion, I started SU18 pro and…the 3D mouse is up and running again. Very pleased about that!
Looking in the application folder I notice the latest 3D connection drivers have been automatically reloaded and added to the applications.
Perhaps this note and success story will get you out of trouble as well- let’s hope so.
Namarie

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.