When I export to jpeg, the object seems as lines

I learned that it must be sured about the texture is raster based. What does it mean? What can I do to solve that problem (jpeg of object seems as made with lines not with textures)

It is a graphic card problem. I have been told that your graphics driver will need to be upgraded. For a temporary fix, you can go to:
Windows>Preferences>OpenGL>uncheck “Use Hardware Acceleration”
Restart SU, export the jpgs. then go back and recheck the hardware acceleration.
Message to SU Team - This question has been asked and answered so many times over the last year that you should put out a general statement outlining the problem and the fixes. Just saying.

1 Like

Not sure why his topic isn’t pinned to the top … I’ll ask @Tommy and @Jody

-Geo

I’m not sure what you’re talking about Geo, looks pinned to me. =oP

Thanks for calling it out, Tommy wrote it but I’m not sure he was savvy to how to pin yet when he did. It’s also possible he hoped that everyone would just Heart it (like it) and keep it popular or something. I’ve moved it on up.

Note that with pinning, its really only on top if you’re in that Category directly and will trickle off the front page that shows all posts from all Categories.

Thanks, Jody. Pinning the post is a great idea :smile:

Yes, that’s how I found Tommy’s post, in the overall category view.
If you have a couple of pins left in the box, maybe you could pin these two, too.

My goal is to create a trend of “Did you know…” posts that cover the frequently asked questions that we see in the forum.

If there are enough posts, one day, perhaps we can create a “Did you know…” category.

2 Likes