Welcome to our forums! Please introduce yourself :)

Hello Sketchup Community, I am Arnfinn Rian, a relatively new and definitely amateur user of Sketchup.
As of today I am not employed as a SU user but I have been looking for work as a CAD operator/designer on and off for a couple of years now. In Norway they aren’t really that many opportunities in the creative businesses.

I discovered Sketchup when I was studying 3D drawing in 2010 with Autocad and this program completely took me by my heart. I love how it is intuitive, easy to work, and that you never use the term “workaround” as you have to in AutoCAD and Blender.

By now I am probably little more than intermediate, but I am not a member of any social network where I can compare my work.

I work on a PC, Win7, 4GB Ram, double monitors and Logitech Anywhere MX cordless mouse. After Sketchup I discovered the value of a good mouse.

This is my 3Dwarehouse. please feel free to rate, rant and like if you feel for it.

Who’s Emoji?

Do you enjoy long walks on the beach…Sure I fish all the time.

I’m 46, likeable, redhead, redbeard, I smile easily and don’t really know what else to say.

3 Likes