Solid inspector 2 says solid but sketchup says it isnt

To me it looks like you have an edge with four attached faces in the frontmost corner of your screenshot.

SolidInspector is not infallible.
Looking at the example you snapped it looks like there could be at least one edge with 4 faces !

SketchUp will not report a volume if it’s not a manifold-solid, and it will not say ‘Solid’ in the Model-Info header - can we have the model or a view in Monochrome mode ?
If you nave such a junction it must have a gap OR a proper overlap - edit it…

In passing............ it is possible to make a 'Solid' that won't 3d-print - e,g, if there are interpenetrating volumes which have not been intersected... ![|690x398](upload://dY1cgXmp3MfCG2rYX7gmOBcCOu8.png)

Wow TIG, I am guessing my situation is Overlapping volumes with No inner partition-face? What should I do? Redraw the faces? View Monochrome?

Edit the Group.
Add a temporary section-cut so you can see inside form.
Select the internal partition-face[s] (without their edges) and press ‘delete’.
If you exit the edit and Entity Info says ‘Solid’ it’s fixed…

Alternatively try my SolidSolver on the selected Group and see if it removes the inner face[s]…

Will do after checking deleting the line shown. Thanks.

Deleted both sides and refaced both with rectangle. Solidinspector2 says everything shin y but still no volume field in Entity-Info. Will try top & bottom faces?
After BACKFACES repaired & Solidinspector2 declares all Shiny there is still no volume field. Solidinspector1 shows the same error line?

So PushPull one end-face a few mm over or away from the other.
Then erase the internal/extra face.

Thanks TIG, your the GUY! Great videos on Youtube. Will SketchUp include your tools in the next update? I’ve also decided to push-pull the face in a 1/16" to create a solid because the volume is the key as it applies the quantative at drawing time. 3 Cheers for Ruby on Rails might be in order.

TIG, I am guessing that the script used (not auto-lisp) does not except 0 as an absolute and not -/+ ? Weird Hugh? X=0,Y=0,Z=0 is the origin point in most CAD system making them easily applicable to Global Positioning Coordinates. A standard 2d rectangle would have a depth of 0 but still be displayed. Got to be the push-pull function not excepting two co planar faces as a solid? Bit of a bummer. Even if I trim this object from the adjacent it will be rendered volume less?

CO-PLANAR REVERSED FACES?

1/16th of an inch trick on finished component. Splitting the ring beams / separating them from the original block walls maybe a problem but has to be done. Securing the quantities (volumes) as they are drawn should be key to a great Architectural cad system. Try subtracting the rebar from the ring beams & keeping the rebar volumes & separate X-ray images? Thanks again TIG.

Hey TIG, I can not access my sketchucation.coM account. Every passcode they send to me fails with the submit button. TIG_solidsolver would be nice. I do not understand how the passcode get’s sent to my email account but is not excepted on submit…? That was two passcodes mailed to me that failed on submit.

Hey TIG, finally downloaded TIG_solidresolver Opened the component FRONTPORCHFOOTINGWALLS (shown), edited the arches because they where half an inch out. Erased some lines that looked like joints where the faces are supposed to be continuous, ran solid inspector2, got all shiny without volume field in Entity-Info, ran TIG_solidsolver on the entity & the image disappeared from view with the dialogue box stating that the Entity was now a solid, clicked ok. Hit, view extent & was surprised to find that the FRONTPORCHFOOTINGWALLS entity was reduced to an extruded rectangle albeit with a volume? I had to undo ten times to revert to the original FRONTPORCHWALLS with the none continuous faces just to restore the appropriate volume?

I have now edited the entity & removed the lines that prevented a continuous face & got my volume. Not with solidresolver though.