Slow response to click

I have been using SketchUp for the last three years without any problems on my Dell Inspiron 660 i5 desktop with 4GM memory and NVIDIA620 graphics card. My 1TB HDD crashed last week and was replaced with a 550 GB SSD. Reinstalled SketchUp Make 2017 and downloaded latest driver for my wireless 3D space mouse. The space mouse works but the SKU program keeps lagging - takes in excess of 5 seconds to respond to mouse click for simple selection and deselection. Uninstalled and Reinstalled SKU several times the last with Kaspersky Anti Virus temporarily disabled and windows defender disabled too. No improvement. Any solutions appreciated.

There are already a number of threads on this topic. Do a search and you’ll find them. Common causes are certain Windows updates and graphics card drivers that aren’t up to the job.

Thanks for the prompt response. I have been looking forum page but have not yet seen a similar problem raised. will continue to search.

Search for ‘slow’…

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.