hi \ bonjour ,

i have probleme whit checkup ,
And I do not know how to fix it.

Here are the spec of my computer
lenovo p50 win 10
i hav 16 ram
nvidia mquadro 2000m
Here are the errors,
:Error: Something went wrong while retrieving the system information from your computer. This may cause tests regarding System RAM, Windows version and/or graphics card memory to fail.

Error: Your computer’s system RAM is 0 MB. SketchUp requires 2 GB or more of system RAM.

Error: Graphics card information is missing.

How i can fix them
merci
sab

Hi @sbrnlr ,

Did you check this article and try the recommended solutions?

yes . i go lenovo update .
but same thing

That error message indicates that SU cannot be installed under your current configuration. Although it is not clear from your post, if you have 16mb of ram, your system should run SU2017. The message indicates that you have 0 ram and that the Graphics card information is missing, which may imply that SU Checkup is not properly reading your system specifications.

SketchUp Hardware and Software Requirements
If you are having trouble installing or running SketchUp Pro 2017, please try the steps found here.

Like many computer programs, SketchUp Make and SketchUp Pro require certain hardware and software specifications in order to install and run. These are basic requirements, though, so you may want to use recommended suggestions to improve performance. The following list of requirements and recommendations apply to SketchUp Pro 2017 and SketchUp Make 2017.
» Windows 10, Windows 8+ and Windows 7+
» Mac OS X 10.12+ (Sierra), 10.11+ (El Capitan) and 10.10+ (Yosemite).

Software
    QuickTime 5.0 and web browser for multimedia tutorials.
    Safari
Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
Recommended hardware
    2.1+ GHz Intel™ processor
    8GB RAM
    700MB of available hard-disk space
    3D-class video card with 1GB of memory or higher and supports hardware acceleration. 
Minimum hardware
    2.1+ GHz Intel™ processor
    4GB RAM
    500MB of available hard-disk space.
    3D-class video card with 512MB of memory or higher and supports hardware acceleration. 

Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.0 or higher and is up to date.
3-button, scroll-wheel mouse
An internet connection is required to authorize SketchUp and to use some of the fpeatures.

I would suggest reinstalling SketchUp as an administrator.

@sbrnlr
As I indicate in my previous post, your system should be able to run SU2017 (based on the specifications) in spite of the error message you received. Did you try reinstalling as an administrator?

(Edit)

Also refer to the following post at this linked url for more information on this subject:
SU New Install with Load Errors on Plugins

Yes, I installed as an admin…

You have a laptop. By default, laptops use the integrated Intel graphics chipset to save power. Go to the Nvidia control panel > 3D settings > select the menu option to customize Nvidia settings for individual programs. Check that SU is set to use the Nvidia card instead of the Intel chipset.

Depending on driver and OS version the setting you need to change can be called “OpenGL rendering GPU”.

Anssi

i fix the graphc card , but still not detect RAM :frowning:

There’s a know issue with how Windows misreports the RAM.

Did you try to install SU?

This topic was automatically closed after 91 days. New replies are no longer allowed.