License question

I have purchased a Sketchup Pro licenses & maintenance for 2013, 14, 15, 16, 17.

I skipped putting 2016 on my personal pc until after my 2016 license period & I purchased 17.

Will I be able install 2016 Pro on this machine? I am not able to get any of my license keys to work.

Thanks,
Wade

From I can tell, as soon as you have your newer version licence key the older key will expire (either 30 days or 60 days, unsure about which) thereafter. Meaning thus: any previous already authenticated installations (2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016) will remain to function like normal but cannot be reinstalled and authenticated after the transition period, only 2017 (or for future reference, the latest version you have a valid key for) will be able to be reinstalled and authenticated after the transition period.

I hope this makes sense? Else head over to SketchUp website itself and find and read the licence terms and conditions for greater clarity.

Thanks for the response @Julian_Smith, I am still within the 60 day grace period.

I believe the problem is that I had 2016 installed on my laptop and forgot to deactivate the license before uninstalling.

I successfully reinstalled & deactivated 2016 Pro on the laptop & I will have to try authorizing my personal machine again tonight.

Thanks,
Wade

Still not working for me.

I have only one machine authorized and within 10 days of my maintenance upgrade.

Is there a Sketchup Team Member that could help me with this?

Thanks,
Wade

These types of questions are best answered through our support form: Contact Support | SketchUp Help

Thanks, @ty_s. I submitted a form this weekend with my information and posted a link to this thread.

“The worst part is… I never learned to read!”

My fault, I didn’t realize the grace period had changed since last year. Looks like there is no more time after you activate your 2017 license like there was for 2016.

Pasted from 2016 Pro Upgrade email.
Important! 60 days after you authorize SketchUp Pro 2016, your 2015 license will deactivate.
Once your old license deactivates, you can keep using SketchUp Pro 2015 on any machines you’ve already authorized, but you won’t be able to use the 2015 license to authorize any new machines.

Pasted From 2017 Upgrade Email.
Single User Licenses: You can keep using SketchUp Pro 2016 on any machines you’ve already authorized, but you won’t be able to use the 2016 license to authorize any new machines