GeForce or Quadro videocards

I can only comment on the rendering capability of the Quadro card at this time because the Inspiron system has not yet been used to perform any of my professional renders. I will post results from that process within the next week or so after I actually go through that process on this new machine.

I have been satisfied with the rendering time associated with the Quadro using the several rendering engines I employ (Kerkythea, Visualizer, Artlantis Studio). Rendering times vary based on the size and complexity of the model, but I am usually able to obtain a fairly high quality output on a consistent basis using any of the engines I have access to.

I’m attaching several representative rendered image examples of past project work. My emphasized caveat first: I profess to have some facility as a designer but perhaps not so much in the electronic rendering area so some of these are a little dark…my clients have been happy with them though.

Unfortunately these were all done a while ago and I don’t remember how much time it took to finalize them and I am guessing that the upper two were done with Kerkythea and the church was done with Artlantis. I do recall that the church on the bottom kept the system busy overnight while the upper two were rendered in less time.