Difference between SketchUp Pro and SketchUp Make

Hallow everybody!
This is Dien, USA citizen from Taiwan. I am working for my patent: utilizing wave power to generate electricity. My patent was granted in Taiwan (New Model No. M 473437) and being applying in USA and China. I am trying to sketch long bridges having my patented facilities put in between, and on top of these facilities, solar energy plates can be installed; at the terminal ends of the bridges seawater desalination facilities can be installed. As a result, if two islands are connected with all these installation, then, traffic, clean energy, clean water, all these problems can be solved simultaneously. By the way, my wave powered electricity generator is supposed to be the most efficient and economic facility to generate electricity in the world. Are you interested in?
I am trying to sketch the above mentioned whole set of facilities but I am still a SketchUp beginner. I just download and installed SkatchUp Make yesterday. Since I have only 30 day trail period, I need to know what is the functionality difference between SketchUp Pro and SketchUp Make in order that I can pay special attention on those functions which is supposed to be lost in 30 days. I am working on my laptop PC using Windows 8. Surely, I need your kind help. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Dien,

See the links in this topic…

Hi, Geo,

I think you might be a SketchUp guru. I need to spend some time to study
the website which you provided. Forgive me, as you know, I am just a baby
beginner. However I appreciate your help.

Dien
I don’t know if you are still monitoring this forum but I’d be happy to offer suggestions if needed. Your work sounds awesome!
Also would be happy to make edits/corrections for English language if needed as part of your communications or presentations. Just give me a shout.
Blackdog709 AT gmail DOT com

SketchUp Make and SketchUp Pro