Are you missing badges?

As far as I can see, there are 22 Sages and only 12 of them have badges.

Maybe “we ten” rogues need to form a breakaway faction ?
sKetchUp’s > Sages
Perhaps the ten
> Sources
or
> Mustards
or
> Wise-Crackers
???
[I must get more sleep :confused: ]

Or given enough Time the SU Parsleys, and for the Girls the SU Rosmarys.

Or perhaps the ‘Bad-Eggs’ ?

Would that be sage eggs and ham!

On a side-route:

The main music venue that’s only a couple of miles away from my home…
[Named after the benefactor accounting software company whose HQ is nearby too - not “us”]

1 Like

Sounds like someone wants to play Heidi the sage and onion sausage.

I posted this in another thread – do not fret.

ALL sages now have Level 3 and you don’t have to do anything to keep it up! :slight_smile:

@TIG

Gully – you have NO idea how hard I just laughed. I actually used to watch that show, wow…tears… I know you do not like emojis, but don’t they just sum it all up?? :joy:

Well then, why the heck didn’t you say Lolololol?

(Incidentally, I still watch it.)

-Gully

ROFLMFAO and the other 20 characters neccessary to post.

But after all of the jollity… I still see no Sage badge for me or the other “outcasts”…
:astonished:

See my post up a few comments TIG.

[quote=“AlexB, post:37, topic:14493, full:true”]
See my post up a few comments TIG.
[/quote] But thus far, and sadly… I do NOT have a Sage Badge ‘checked’ in my list ???
It used to be, and displayed against my name in posts etc.
It is not yet fixed :open_mouth:
I don’t know what the mystic ‘Level 3’ is [never explained ?], but it does NOT give me Sage-ness…

Click here to see details on user trust levels.

I will be able to reassign you as a sage as soon as they deploy a new forum update, then you will be able to display it as a user card badge, or next to your name/in posts as you mentioned.

Thanks.

UPDATE

You are all Level 3 Trust and it should not depend on your Forum Activity now. If for any reason you notice you do not have the Level 3 Privileges, let me know.

1 Like

Great, thanks. Now I can change the title of this thread to something appropriate.

Just kidding.

-Gully

2 Likes

Per the definitions in the meta thread you posted level 3 trust does depend on activity
"All of these must be true.

• Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.’
    When will the sage badges be re-instated if ever??
    I have level 3 now but expect to go back to member shortly since I do not worry about all the criteria the Discourse folks have set up.
    What my first thought was when seeing this was indentured servitude.
    Reading and learning , no post and let the employees answer all the questions is my opt out :smiling_imp:

All Sages have level 3 and do not need to fulfill any requirements for it – ya’ll are special :wink:

For some reason I can’t assign badges for the life of me! Discourse is trying to figure it out - thanks for your patience! I hope to have it sorted ASAP.