Accessing preferences after opening sketchup

I down loaded gear plugin from the sketucation site, it was a rbz file, and was ale to install by using the extension manager.
Once you have which ever one you use then there are some design parameters you will have to input, I assume you will want an involute type spur gear( I provided link in you other post drawing a hole, I only found by accident you moved here) , draw the profile in 2d then extrude it to your .75" length you want; make component ; do the array thing. Next step I would follow is post here to get initial ok if it is solid assuming you want to print ( Chance is high you will fail first time here), next step is to decide what print technology you want to use, next step is submit to one ( there are three I am aware of including one in the 3d ware house) of the commercial printers that provide free service to check you model for printability using technology you want.
See this link a simple search turns up many how tos: http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Involute-Gear-in-SketchUp even refs. the plugin you loaded.

Not seeking to 3D Printā€¦ Seeking to submit the designs to 2 different corporations to have the parts fabricated from polycarbonate stock. but if I canā€™t render it properly, there is no way they can make it to my needed specificationsā€¦
Iā€™ve sent question to a firm in Connecticut asking if they can use the file format from Sketchup and so far no responseā€¦ I looked at 3D Hub already and those Largemouth/Smallmouth variety TARDS state in the terms and policy agreement I must accept to submit anything to/through them for 3Dprint - that they get all the intellectual property rights. Itā€™s MY prototype!!! The hell with their service under that caveat!!!