100 Free HDRi skies for SketchUp users

Hello Guys, I’d like to invite all of you to my second site with hdri maps - hdri-skies.com.
Currently there are 100 free hdri skies (res.4096x2048px), most of them are unclampped and real hdri not mdr, so please find a minute to give them a test. As a reward you can share it or link to it. Free for private and commercial works, but you can’t resale them or share without my permission. Hope you will find them usefull in your sketchup projects. In near future Im planing to enlarge this collection and make 200 psc of free sky hdri available to users.
Learn more: http://hdri-skies.com/product-category/hdri-skies/![|690x388](upload://xDYOpI8Rz3qq2cMgZHPpk4guXc4.jpg)

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing

FYI these files cannot be imported SketchUp as an image object, nor as a Watermark, nor as a PhotoMatch image.

They are for use with renderers.

and

1 Like

Yes it is for users with renderers. Please be patient, it is new service and we work on adjusting it.

Is there a way to modify the images so that they can be used directly in SU? Perhaps saving them as a different file type or using an image processing software such as Photoshop?

(1) The file format is a TIFF container (apparently encapsulating a proprietary high color depth RAW image format.)

(2) The color images are 64-bit. My machine will only do 32-bit color max. Are there any monitors and video cards on the market that can handle 64-bit color ? (I don’t think the human eye of 99% of people can see the difference of that level of color depth.)

(3) The file format is a proprietary creation of LaserSoft Imaging

See:

• SilverFast family of graphics software (of which several can operate as a Adobe Photoshop plugin.)
1 Like

João told me about LuminanceHDR

… downloads for Windows and Mac:

SourceCode:

I wonder which renderers would support the format. Much more common is the .hdr format that I understand is 48-bit.

Anssi

Sangat membantu saya dalam mencari link Download hdri sketchup jadi terima kasih banyak gan

Wow, thanks!! This is one of the reasons I love SU so much, a community of folks willing to share their hard work.

1 Like

its not free ? how can I download it?

Thank you for the updates. Regards, Smith

i can’t get it? Everyone can help me? Email: anhvansxd@gmail.com

it is 32-bit mostly inclipped hdri

where is hdri file for free incant found it

The link is in the 1st post in this thread.